A clean, healthy environment is what we all dream of. We all want to live in place where there is an abundance of available natural resources. We all want to be in a place where we can live happily without compromising the safety of our family.
To achieve a clean, healthy environment, we must exert a lot of effort. We can start by doing simple things to maintain a clean surrounding. Even our little actions can be of great help to our Mother Nature. Here are some actions to help our environment:
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle – Reducing the usage of non-recyclable materials will maintain the cleanliness of the environment. Reusing materials is useful because it keeps us from buying stuff that we do not need. Recycling materials such as plastic bottles and papers will eliminate the existing pollution problem.
- Be clean at all times – putting garbage in their rightful places will be a great start to this step
- Observe solid waste management –segregating our garbage will help the world lessen pollution
- Engage in collective actions – joining groups who share the same advocacies will expand the workforce
- Educate others – sharing what you know will educate and spread awareness regarding clean, healthy environment.
A clean, healthy environment is beneficial to one’s physical and mental health. With this kind of environment, people can enjoy fresh air. If the air is clean, we do not have to worry about the possible complications that we can get from filthy air. People do not have to stress themselves about the diseases they can get from soiled surroundings.
A filthy environment invites the presence of unwanted animals such as flies, roaches, and rodents. These animals are not just an eyesore but also bring diseases like leptospirosis, asthma, and cancer. In order to prevent these from happening, we must do the sample ways listed above or follow some
Having a clean, healthy environment is our gift to the future generations. We want our children’s children to enjoy what we have enjoyed. We want them to have a pollution-free life that is why we need to take care of the environment that we have today.